Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Everyday Experiences



So, today on my way home I realized people really aren't all that considerate or smart for that matter. I've had a few run ins with some real winners:

1. A lady would not move over so I could grab the bar to hold on while the train was moving. So, I was forced to balance myself on a moving train that starts and stops very suddenly. Not a good combination!

2. A lady was less than 2 feet away from me chewing and chomping her gum like a cow grazing in a field except for we were in a crowded train at 5 pm.

3. Today it was 80 degrees out and the train that I was on had the heat on and the air off. So a crowded train + 80 Degree weather + heat = not a happy Lindsey

Another thing that I will never understand why do girls think its cute to wear a corset and a skirt? I've seen my fair share here, maybe it's just a chicago thing? I hope not!

That's all for now!

Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment